About New Horizons
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. Business clients and individuals can choose from hundreds of course offerings delivered by experts and offered in hundreds of convenient locations around the world.
Browse Current Openings
Are you prepared to make an impact with work that challenges you?
At New Horizons Computer Learning Center, we foster an environment that engages your abilities, and a company culture that embraces the "extraordinary" in you!
At New Horizons we exist to help people and organizations grow through learning. We do this by providing a vast offering of learning options in IT, Soft Skills, and Leadership & Development to businesses of all sizes. We offer consult, guidance and support to organizations navigating the digital revolution happening in our market today. We value development through and through and hold a passion for helping others be the best versions of themselves they can be.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the SM.
- Achieve successful completion/execution of all assigned performance metrics and duties.
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
- Collaborate with internal and external business contributors as assigned to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Support customer acquisition activities as directed which may include participation in trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminars.
- Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
- Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
- Master the information presented during sales meetings.
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
- Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients and perform other sales-related functions.
- Match programs to customer requirements and close contracts for defined programs.
- Collaborate with SM as assigned to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure work processes and workflows are successful executed to exceed customer's expectations.
- Ensure reporting and communications (both internal and external) are frequent and collaborative.
What you’ll gain?
- Demonstrated uses of creative thinking for solutions to meaningful problems in real life
- A deeper understanding of the technology industry’s needs, challenges and opportunities as well as an expanded knowledge of how to solve for these
- World class training and development exposure
- A supportive, collaborative, and diverse team that cares about your success
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education or experience; preferred.
- Minimum Two years’ successful direct field sales experience in technology, training, or adjacent industries.
- Experience identifying prospects, understanding functional roles, and selling to an Information Technology (IT) organization.
Demonstrated success managing, achieving, and exceeding an assigned quota (annualized) of no less than $500,000 annually.
Back to Top
Enterprise Account Executive
The World's Largest Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, VMware, PMI and EC Council Partner for Learning Solutions is looking for Enterprise Account Executives to work with our largest accounts sell IT, Leadership/Development and Project Management training.
New Horizons of Minnesota has a beautiful classroom training facility and a satellite location in Plymouth. We provide technology and business skills training/certification to companies who are in need of increasing employee productivity and proficiency within their organizations. We offer traditional instructor-led classroom training, live remote instructor led training over the internet, onsite/private training and customized training options.
We are in growth mode and we are looking for competitive sales professionals who want to join the World's Largest Microsoft & Cisco Technology Training provider.
The ideal candidate is upbeat, driven, well-organized, has a passion for technology and is stimulated by working in a fast-paced environment. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for representing New Horizons and engaging with our Enterprise market. This is a high-touch, in person, rapport-building position that requires strong communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a passion to give our clients the personal attention required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets or exceeds established monthly sales quota.
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations over the phone.
- Establish and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within client organizations.
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing client accounts by identifying and leveraging opportunities for organic growth and market share acquisition.
- Identify and prospect new accounts, channels of distribution and opportunities to develop into new and incremental business.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of our solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Call on existing and prospective customers, build business relationships, create demand, communicate benefits, and prepare proposals and quotes within company guidelines.
- Consistently demonstrate cross-functional partnership and collaboration with internal departments including operations, finance, and training.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of account files including account profiles, order agreements, event requests, and account management tools as developed, using the CRM system.
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales.
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry expert.
- Establish and maintain high retention rates and high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and by being the primary escalation point and internal advocate for client issues.
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
- Preferred: 5 + years of highly successful sales experience in a field sales environment
- Effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business field sales.
- Demonstrated ability to influence through relationships, expertise and information.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to adjust your message to suit the audience.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office needed.
- Excellent communication, written, and oral skills.
- Has worked previously with a CRM.
- Had sold in an environment that managed to Forecasts and Pipelines.
- Has strong sense of business acumen.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance.
Job Type: Full-Time
Back to Top
The Career Consultant for New Horizons Learning Center, Twin Cities, will be responsible for recruiting new students for our career education programs, developing and maintaining relationships with students and workforce development professionals, maintaining a superior level of customer service; and contributing to the goals of the career education team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to current and potential partner organizations.
- Maintain existing education funding partnerships, and continuously develop new ones.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with local state and federal educational funding agencies within assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local Dislocated Worker agencies.
- Attend and/or deliver presentations at career-focused events and seminars.
- Responsible for following the lead management guidelines as outlined in compensation document.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all opportunities in CRM.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all other KPI’s as outlined in the Monthly Scorecard and performance evaluation.
- Responsible for making outbound prospecting calls to prospective students.
- Responsible for scheduling intake meetings with potential students.
- Develop and deliver career education presentations and proposals to potential students.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all opportunities in CRM.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Extensive telephone and appointment setting.
Student Support activities
- Obtain expert product knowledge in all NH educational programs, courses, and learning modalities.
- Ensure accurate information is obtained from prospective students via Student Admissions Form and initial student interviews.
- Ensure initial Enrollment Agreements are completed with student and all associated required paperwork is obtained and attached to student enrollment file, including preliminary student learning plan.
- Responsible for understanding and discussing different funding options that are available for potential career training students.
- Serve as secondary level of support for student concerns or questions.
- Support accounting and student services as needed.
Requirements for the successful candidate
- Comfortable being measured and reaching specific goals.
- Operate with a high level of organization and ability to multitask.
- Experience making presentations to groups.
- Coachable and eager to learn.
- 2 years Admissions, Sales, or Recruiting experience (highly desired).
- CareerForce or state funding training counselor experience (highly desired).
- Knowledge of veteran funding sources and regulations (highly desired).
Back to Top
Microsoft Technical Instructor
New Horizons Computer Learning Center – the global leader in the Information Technology training industry and Microsoft's biggest US partner is seeking a Microsoft technical instructor. The successful candidates must be dynamic, outgoing, and well skilled in Microsoft technologies.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has a passion for both technology as well as the art and science of training. To qualify, you must have:
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Potential to learn technical information quickly. Excellent presentation skills; good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability; and be able to deal effectively with people.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Good judgment, attitude and dependability
Back to Top
Please apply here for all positions listed above