About New Horizons
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. Business clients and individuals can choose from hundreds of course offerings delivered by experts and offered in hundreds of convenient locations around the world.
Browse Current Openings
Account Executive Sales Marketing
Due to growth, we are adding to our team in Minnesota! If you have sales experience, are driven by results and looking for an exciting career with a dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
We are New Horizons Computer Learning, and for over thirty years, we have provided practical and innovative corporate training solutions to help organizations overcome operational challenges and take advantage of emerging opportunities.
We are part of the largest, independent training organization worldwide. We help organizations and individuals achieve results, increase productivity and efficiency, drive revenue and reduce costs by providing the high quality yet cost-effective learning solutions.
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong phone skills 60+ dials per day
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Consistently, identify opportunities equivalent to 3 times the sales goal
- Generate, develop and maintain new accounts
- Build strong client relationships and satisfaction to ensure repeat business
- Identify, forecast, and attain sales objectives
- Prepare and present detailed quotes and proposals
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Ability to work well and achieve goals without supervision
- Daily use of a sales CRM tool – Inputting all customer touches in CRM
- Log detailed notes into CRM of every customer contact
- Articulate the New Horizons values and services
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission (our reps earn from $60,000 to over $100,000)
Benefits: medical, dental, 401k match and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-Time
Back to Top
We are looking for talented Education Consultants to join our team in Eagan, MN. Under supervision of the Director of Sales, this team is responsible for market growth within the non-corporate market.
Work for the Best! New Horizons Computer Learning Centers is the world’s largest IT Training provider.
Are you a successful Education Consultant? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you interested in Technology? Are you looking for an exciting new sales opportunity? If so, then take a look at what New Horizons has to offer.
- A great sales training program that offers a unique blend of classroom-based training, online training, job shadowing, and coaching.
- Advancement opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential – Competitive base salary plus commission.
- Fun, competitive culture filled with contests, recognition, and team activities
- Valuable, ongoing education and training: AEs will earn respected industry certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and more…
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Extremely discounted training for employee family members
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years of successful Business to Consumer sales experience in-person and over the phone.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Ability to grasp information necessary to sell computer training
- Gain a complete and ongoing understanding of the products, programs, certifications and classes available to the prospects
- Manage the prospect database through proper procedures regarding follow-up calls, prospect status and account ownership.
Job Level: Mid-Career (2+ years)
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP
Send in your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
Please apply here for all positions listed above