New Horizons Information Session Registration!
Whether you’re looking to change careers or advance in your current one, there’s a voice in your head telling you there’s something bigger and smarter you could do with your career if you had the right training. You've got the raw skills, you've got the determination, now let us help get you the training and certifications needed to take the next step.
New Horizons Minnesota works in tandem with the local workforce development system to provide NO COST IT Training to qualified Minnesota residents. If you have been laid off, are unemployed, underemployed, or receive public assistance, you may qualify. New Horizons offers an expanding list of credentialed trainings designed to improve your marketability.
There is no obligation after you have attended an information session and at no point will you be asked for money; we will provide you the tools necessary to pursue your IT credential needs. Our goal is to provide top notch IT Training and Job Placement Assistance for a more unified Minnesota workforce.
- Tour a state of the art New Horizons Training Center
- Learn about growing job fields and in-demand career paths
- Learn more about our certification programs and courses
- Get an overview of grants available for qualified individuals to receive NO COST training (WIOA, TAA, GI Bill)
- Learn where to apply for both IT Training with New Horizons Minnesota and WIO, TAA, or GI funds