About New Horizons
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. Business clients and individuals can choose from hundreds of course offerings delivered by experts and offered in hundreds of convenient locations around the world.
Browse Current Openings
Account Executive - Sales
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers are the largest IT training and development company in the world. We are seeking a qualified Sales Account Executive to join our team. With over 32 years of demonstrated success, you will be working for the leader in the IT training industry. Utilizing our proven sales system, you will be changing lives by helping people and companies achieve their highest potential.
Are you a Sales Representative interested in Technology? Are you looking for an exciting new sales opportunity? If so, then look at what New Horizons has to offer.
As an Account Executive, your mission is to contribute to this growth by meeting or exceeding your sales objectives, seizing new business opportunities and fostering relationships with clients. Your outstanding performance in this role positions you for career growth opportunities, even international career opportunities.
- A great 3 week sales training program that offers online and classroom training.
- Fun, competitive culture with contests, team activities, and recognition.
- Unlimited earning potential – Base plus uncapped commissions.
- Valuable ongoing education and training. Account Executives will earn industry certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CompTIA, and more…
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401k, Holidays & Vacation pay.
- Team player who can manage multiple responsibilities independently within a sales team environment.
- Strong cold calling and networking skills.
- Ability to schedule and conduct face to face meetings.
- Ability and desire to build a base of clients.
- Dedication to contacting clients by phone to drive meetings, closing, and referrals.
- Professionalism in preparing and presenting solutions to clients.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Excellent networking ability and desire to expand customer base.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 years proven history of sales success in person and over the phone.
- Computer skills: MS Office Suite and CRM database management.
- Degree preferred.
||Competitive Annual Salary
||Full Time 8am-5pm
||Sales, Education and Training
||Sales, Business Development, Customer Service
||4 Year Degree – preferred
Back to Top
We are looking for talented Education Consultants to join our team in Eagan, MN. Under supervision of the Director of Sales, this team is responsible for market growth within the non-corporate market.
Work for the Best! New Horizons Computer Learning Centers is the world’s largest IT Training provider.
Are you a successful Education Consultant? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you interested in Technology? Are you looking for an exciting new sales opportunity? If so, then take a look at what New Horizons has to offer.
- A great sales training program that offers a unique blend of classroom-based training, online training, job shadowing, and coaching.
- Advancement opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential – Competitive base salary plus commission.
- Fun, competitive culture filled with contests, recognition, and team activities
- Valuable, ongoing education and training: AEs will earn respected industry certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and more…
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Extremely discounted training for employee family members
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years of successful Business to Consumer sales experience in-person and over the phone.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Ability to grasp information necessary to sell computer training
- Gain a complete and ongoing understanding of the products, programs, certifications and classes available to the prospects
- Manage the prospect database through proper procedures regarding follow-up calls, prospect status and account ownership.
Job Level: Mid-Career (2+ years)
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP
Send in your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
Please apply here for all positions listed above